"Nobody cares about us"
Painful families of six people, who lost their lives in the bomb attack carried out by the PKK in Diyarbakır Çınar district, said they have been victimized because no one has cared about them despite two years.
The family of Lokman Açıkgöz 33, who also lost his lives with his two children named Murat Alper Açıkgöz 8 and Ecrin Açıkgöz in the explosion of bomb-laden vehicle attack carried out by the PKK, pointed out that they have faced great difficulties that no one has cared about them so far.
The pain of the families is still fresh although two years have passed since the bombed attack carried out by the PKK in Diyarbakır's Çınar district on January 13, 2016, Wednesday night.
Halime Açıkgöz, the mother of the Lokman Açıkgöz, cursed those who carried out the attack once more and pointed out that no one has cared about them despite two years have passed since the attack.
"They killed us by weapons and bomb attack. Two years have passed and no one has cared about us. Our hearts tear out. They destroyed our lives. Things they do, the infidels not do," said mother Açıkgöz.
In Çınar, district of Diyarbakır, including children and women, six people lost their lives and 39 others were injured in the detonation of the two tons of explosive on Wednesday night, January 13. (Emrah Deniz - ILKHA)