More than 30 civilians killed in Saudi airstrike in Yemen
More than 30 civilians have been killed and many others injured in an airstrike carried out by Saudi regime jet fighters in Jawf province, northern Yemen, the country's Health Ministry said on Saturday.
Yemen's Health Ministry said that women and children were among those killed.
The attack came after Ansarullah movement claim to have downed a coalition plane in the area on Friday.
"A Tornado jet belonging to enemy forces had been brought down in Al-Jawf with an air-to-ground missile," military spokesman for Ansarullah Movement Yahya Saria said on Friday. (ILKHA)
LEGAL WARNING: All rights of the published news, photos and videos are reserved by İlke Haber Ajansı Basın Yayın San. Trade A.Ş. Under no circumstances can all or part of the news, photos and videos be used without a written contract or subscription.
Hamas leader Khalil al-Hayya has condemned a renewed and deliberate Israeli escalation in Gaza, warning that continued attacks on Palestinians threaten to derail the fragile ceasefire and undermine ongoing diplomatic efforts to end the violence.
At least 23 people, including two children, were killed after a minibus carrying patients and their relatives collided head-on with a truck in Brazil’s southern state of Paraná, authorities said. Five other people were injured in the crash.
Türkiye and Jordan have delivered new humanitarian aid shipments to Lebanon as the country continues to face a worsening humanitarian situation amid ongoing attacks by the Israeli regime.
Yemen’s Sanaa-based armed forces say they have established new military deterrence equations against Saudi Arabia, including maritime restrictions and retaliatory strikes, while warning Riyadh against further escalation.